Mardi Gras Math: First Grade Common Core Aligned (NO PREP)
PreK - 1st
These Mardi Gras themed math worksheets cover many first grade math skills!
- Common Core: 1.OA.1, 1.OA.2,1.OA.4, 1.OA.8,1.NBT.1, 1.NBT.2B, 1.NBT.3, 1.NBT.5, 1.MD.3, 1.MD.4,1.G.3
Mardi Gras math worksheets include:
- Mardi Gras Graphing
- Story Problems
- Story Problems (with number bonds)
- Missing Number 100 chart
- Making 10
- Teen Numbers
- Telling Time
- King Cake Fractions
- 10 more/10 less
- Comparing Numbers
- Missing Number Equations
Worksheets can be used individually, as a packet, or as homework!
Other Mardi Gras Math Activities and Mardi Gras Math Printables:
- Mardi Gras Math- Kindergarten Common Core Aligned
- Mardi Gras Math- Second Grade Common Core Aligned
- Mardi Gras Math- Number Bond Center
- Mardi Gras Math- Color by Number FREEBIE
- Mardi Gras Math- Count and Clip
- Mardi Gras Math- Count and Write the Room
Please visit my TPT store or Blog for more resources! Leave feedback on this product to earn money towards free products :-)
Report this resource to TPT
Reported resources will be reviewed by our team. Report this resource to let us know if this resource violates TPT’s content guidelines.
to see state-specific standards (only available in the US).
Tell and write time in hours and half-hours using analog and digital clocks.
Organize, represent, and interpret data with up to three categories; ask and answer questions about the total number of data points, how many in each category, and how many more or less are in one category than in another.
Count to 120, starting at any number less than 120. In this range, read and write numerals and represent a number of objects with a written numeral.
The numbers from 11 to 19 are composed of a ten and one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, or nine ones.
Compare two two-digit numbers based on meanings of the tens and ones digits, recording the results of comparisons with the symbols >, =, and <.