Maria Martinez file includes everything you need to teach about Maria Martinez and the impact she had on the art world. The materials included are enough to use as an independent art history lesson or as a companion to any coil vessel lesson. Please read through the description of everything that is included. There is a lot of material here. Thanks!
1. 31 slide power point presentation on Maria Martinez, her family, Pueblos and their impact on the art world.
-key points/ discussion topics throughout presentation with a summary at the end
-11 relevant art history vocabulary throughout with a summary at the end.
(Maria Martinez, Pueblo, Hand building, Coil construction, Black on Black Technique, Burnish, Functional, Form, Symmetrical, Asymmetrical, Motif)
2. Word doc. Student study guide to match power point, students fill in answers.
3. Word doc. Teacher copy study guide with complete answers.
4. Word doc. Student copy of a test based on information in power point.
5. Word doc. Teacher copy of a test based on information in powerpoint (answers included)
6. A one page Lesson Plan with everything administration will want in your plan including....
-formative and summative assessments
-common core standards
-state standards (pa included, insert your own as needed)
7. A one page simple printable visual Artist of the Week Sheet (image of Maria and Julian Martinez and a sample of their work)