A 15 slide powerpoint about Dr. Maria Montessori and her theories on Montessori education. Starts with a brief introduction of Dr. Montessori's life and then delves into the structure and purpose of Montessori education.
2. Dr. Maria Montessori
3. Early Years
4. La Casa dei Bambini (the Children’s House)
5. La Casa dei Bambini (the Children’s House)
6. La Casa dei Bambini (the Children’s House)
7. Contributions to Society
8. Montessori Education
10. 8 Qualities of a Montessori Education
11. Pre-School (Ages 3-6)
12. Pre-School (Ages 3-6)
13. Lower (Ages 6-9) and Upper (Ages 9-12) Elementary
14. High School (Ages 13-18)
*I recommended that you take your students to a Montessori school where they can observer children working or at the very least show them videos of Montessori children at work.