Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
1.07 MB | 15 pages
Your students will get engaged in this beautifully written tale of growing up with poverty.
I used this short story while teaching The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls and students really latched onto it!
Download includes PDF and Mac pages editions of:
- week long lesson plan
- double entry journal (with quotes) for figurative language
- double entry journal (with quotes) for coming of age
- coming of age journal prompt
- detailed analytical writing prompt with plan, student handout, and detailed rubric
- one-pager final assessment with rubric
Everything you need! All activities aligned with CC -- standards listed in lesson plan.
Like what you see? Follow me for notifications about items just like this!