A Spanish Mini-Story/Worksheet with Questions for Reading Comprehension, Translations and Review of PRESENT TENSE Verbs. Vocabulary/ Word Bank included.
This Spanish Mini-Story/Worksheet includes:
• Story in Spanish
• 20 Questions in for Reading Comprehension and Translations
• Word Bank
Ideas/Tips on how to use the Stories:
1. Students taking turns reading out loud in class −− two or
three sentences or a paragraphs and then translating to
It does not have to be verbatim but, they need to make sense
of what they read when they translate.
2. After reading out loud, answer questions and make translations
and give answers in class (individually or as group) or silently to
hand in and be graded.
3. As a Worksheet in class
4. As a quiz~for Reading Comprehension and Oral Assessment
5. As a Homework (for grade…)
6. As a Test~for Reading Comprehension and Oral Assessment