Use these task and pairing cards as a great way to match up students for group or pair work. Students find their matching animal partner and use the provided questions to have a conversation. Blank cards are included. Use as an exit ticket or task card.
These task cards focus on Spanish reflexive verbs and the daily routine. Some boot verbs are included.
* Pairing Cards with Marine animal theme (Five Questions): These cards have a fun theme with fifteen different animal pairs. Each card has a set of five questions that uses the grammar structure. (Note, the same set of questions is on each card). These can be used for dictations, writing and speaking practice. Use the cards to match up students for any game or activity. If you need groups of three or four, just print an extra sheet.
* A Three Question version of the animal cards set described above.
* A blank set of cards for your own dictations. Can be used over and over for any of your reviews.
* A printable worksheet with the same questions from both sets of cards (eight total) that can be used as a review another day and for speaking. Students write their own ninth question.
* Class Instructions and Vocabulary Slides with color graphics. These include the dictation questions so you can show them as answer sheets.
*Teacher Instructions and Tips for getting the most out of the activities.
**We regularly place new free products in our store. Click the green star under our store name to follow us for new products and updates.
Thank you for leaving feedback and don't forget to follow us for new free items!