Your kiddos will be having fun while they learn the names of 18 wonderful critters and plants that live under the sea with this marine life crossword puzzle. Each of the clues is a friendly drawing: puzzlers will have to write in the name for each one. A word bank is given, making this a great puzzle for beginners.
The vocabulary words included are: butterflyfish, clam, clownfish, crab, dolphin, jellyfish, octopus, sea turtle, seahorse, seaweed, shark, shrimp, sponge, squid, starfish, stingray, swordfish, and whale.
If you like this puzzle, you might also like:
• Coral Reef Word Search
• Marine Life Fill In and Word Search
• Day at the Beach Crossword
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥