Tu BiShvat Lesson is a great way to teach the Jewish Holiday to your students. This package includes answer key, multiple approaches to complete the lesson depending on the age of your students.
As part of diversity and understanding of the people we share our planet with. I did a month by month study into different cultures around the world.
Great resources to use are:
- Great video on the website is “Tu Bishvat”
- Great song on the website is “Seven Wonderful Fruits of Israel Song
- Lag Ba’omen and Tu BiShvat with Beng, Benny, and Chaggai Hayonah By: Yaffor Ganz
- The Giving Tree By: Shel Silverstein
- Tap the Magic Tree By: Christie Mattesm
Each month on the day or as close as possible I would read the book or any other appropriate book and complete the follow up paper. We then would put the paper into our portfolio. Also I used these events as part of the timeline in my room in which any and all important events were added. At times even pictures where available were placed on the time line.