This is a powerful markbook and assessment log. As a teacher, there are so many areas to assess and keep track of. This spreadsheet can almost do it all for you! All calculations update the overall mark, average, grade and percentage.
It has taken years of making changes and edits to come up with this final version.
This is best suited for teachers who have students for a number of subjects (eg infant/elementary/primary classes), but could assist year advisors in high school. Even if you wanted to just use one subject area, this will work fine.
What does it do?
- calculates averages
- calculates totals
- calculates term, semester and yearly marks, percentages and position
- produces a position/rank for terms, semesters, subjects and overall
- provides a grade (A-E) depending on your scale
- allows adaptable scaling of subjects (eg English worth 20% of overall mark, Maths 18% etc)
- seven subject areas available
- records spelling, homework and home reading, and provides a mark for behaviour
- provides a reward amount, depending on your scale
- most areas are adaptable for your individual situation
Professional Resources believes in tasks that are easy for a teacher to use while looking like a professional document.
Markbook and Assessment Log
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License