It's finally here! The Markers and Minions Teacher Planner is now digital and editable!
To purchase the physical, 200+ page, spiral bound planner, click here.
If you have already purchased the physical version and would like this digital version as well, join this Facebook group.
You will need to provide your order number when you join.
*To see a preview of what this looks like once downloaded, click here.
*To see a preview of the PHYSICAL version of this planner, click here.
Included in this .zip file:
- All pages editable in PowerPoint. You may upload to Google Drive and convert to Google Slides by clicking "Open with Google Slides", but you may not share the link with others.
- 40 weeks of daily lesson plan pages (two versions: subjects horizontal AND subjects vertical)
- Unit and weekly planning templates for all 10 Benchmark Advance units (grades K-1 AND 2-6 planner)
- Monthly calendar pages (Calendar spreads, notes pages, monthly focus/inspiration pages, year at-a-glance, academic calendar page)
- Student checklist/gradebook, including the reading comprehension gradebook broken down by unit, week, and Interim tests
- “Toluca’s Tip” page for each month
- Miscellaneous pages: sub plan pages, important dates, class roster, parent information, small groups planning page
- Cover page PLUS another bonus cover
- Custom artwork by @allcoveredinpaint
I spent months and months designing this planner. It also features custom, commissioned artwork by Alexis Padilla of All Covered in Paint, Inc. By purchasing this file, you are agreeing to use this file in your classroom only. You may not modify content, translate the file, share the file, or resell the content in any way. If your colleagues would like to use this file, please purchase additional licenses at a discount. You may not post this resource anywhere on the Internet. You may upload to your personal Google Drive and convert to Google Slides, but the link cannot be shared with others.
Click the green star to follow my shop!