• DECA is an international association of high school and college students and teachers of marketing, management and entrepreneurship.
• “DECA is preparing emerging leaders and entrepreneurs to be college and career ready”
• This resource contains links to 7 Marketing Case studies that DECA provides to prepare students for their competitions
• Divide your class into groups
• Read through the case studies to see which ones would be most appropriate for your class
• You may choose to give all groups the same case or give each group a separate case
• Give students 2 days to prepare and on the 3rd day they will present their suggestions/solutions
1. Read and discuss your case with your group
2. Put together a digital presentation (Microsoft PowerPoint, Google Slide etc.) about the case and your recommendations/solutions.
3. Present your findings to the class
NOTE: This lesson is also contained within the following bundle…
Marketing Activities Bundle