Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
4.71 MB | 17 pages
• In 2016, buying a single 30-second commercial spot during Super Bowl XLIX cost advertisers an average of $5 million dollars
• There is a shift from watching TV to using mobile devices and the internet
• RedBull and Monster Energy are two companies that have started putting commercials on the internet on websites such as YouTube
• YouTube’s highest paid star is a woman who unboxes Disney Toys
This lesson includes links to online articles and videos.
Students will discover...
* How are these commercials different than traditional TV commercials?
* Why do companies sponsor sporting events?
* What are the current trends on YouTube?
* How do YouTube video creators get paid?
Note: You will receive this lesson in both PowerPoint (editable) and PDF formats