Products in this Bundle (4)
Also included in
- Marketing is one of my favorite units to teach! Teach your students the basics and let their creativity flow with these interactive marketing resources! This product includes 6 supplemental resources for your introduction to business, entrepreneurship, and marketing curriculum. SAVE over 20% by purc$10.99$15.98Save $4.99
- This bundle is jam-packed with engaging activities and projects! This resource is designed to supplement your Introduction to Business and Marketing course. Included in this resource you will find 6 units + 1 bonus unit, 50 quick writes, and bellringers for the semester.6 Key units included in this$89.99$119.68Save $29.69
- Looking for a plethora of activities to integrate into your Marketing curriculum? Check out this 19 product bundle that covers the marketing mix, marketing functions, transportation, international business, social responsibility and ethics, selling, federal regulatory laws, economic systems, economi$24.99$36.72Save $11.73
Product, price, place, promotion-- help your students nail the marketing mix with these great activities! SAVE over 20% by purchasing this bundle or pick and choose your favorites by purchasing each product individually. This Mini-Bundle brings together 4 great high school business and marketing activities: Marketing Mix (The 4 P's) Practice Problems for a Computer and Candy Business, Functions of Marketing (Sports Drink + Shoe Business Scenarios), 10 Marketing (4 P's and Functions) Application Questions, and The Importance of Marketing Writing Prompt.
***If you have previously purchased products from the Business Girl store please carefully review what is included so that you do not purchase duplicate products. Specifically, if you have already purchased the Marketing Mega-Bundle, this product contains duplicate material.
Spice up your curriculum with these 4 products:
Marketing Mix (The 4 P's) Practice Problems for a Computer and Candy Business: This product provides two practice problems for applying the marketing mix (4 P's). A scenario of a fictional technology company is provided for students to use to identify the 4 P's. After allowing time for students to complete the 1st worksheet, suggested answers can be discussed as a class and are provided in the file. Then students complete the 4 P's of a candy company (list of companies to research provided) individually and then pair and share with a partner. Once students have had time to discuss their answers with each other, have student present to the class.
Functions of Marketing (Sports Drink + Shoe Business Scenarios): Apply the seven functions of marketing in two real-life scenarios. Start by modeling the thinking process for students using the sports drink scenario (key included), then have students work in small groups to apply the functions of marketing to a shoe business of their design.
Included in this product:
PowerPoint Presentation with--
1) Detailed sports drink scenario
2) Concept Map with guided questions for identifying functions
3) Sports drink scenario key
4) Create your own shoe business scenario
5) Ready to print student copies of the concept map for the sports drink and shoe business scenario
Modeling is an awesome tool for providing effective direct instruction. This product makes modeling as an instructional strategy easy! Students will utilize higher order thinking by creating their own shoe business concept and identifying the functions of their business.
10 Marketing (4 P's and Functions) Application Questions: Students apply the marketing mix and functions of marketing in scenario application-based questions. This resource contains 10 application questions. The marketing mix (4 P's) are covered in the first 5 slides and the 7 functions of marketing are covered in the last 5 slides.
This resource is easily EDITABLE in Microsoft PowerPoint. Suggested answers are provided and show up with the animation feature or are in the notes section of the PowerPoint. This activity is perfect for Introduction to Business and Marketing or Marketing I. I have individual marker boards in my class and like to have students answer the questions in this activity on their dry erase board. After students have had time to answer the question we discuss each question as a class. Alternatively, you could also have students answer the questions on notebook paper or discuss in small groups and report each answer back to the class.
This activity is very versatile and ready to implement in your classroom.
Importance of Marketing Writing Prompt: Integrate writing into the marketing curriculum with this no-prep writing prompt. In this activity students will argue for the importance of marketing as part of a business’s strategy to increase revenue. Students should also cite an example from a companies’ marketing campaign. This assignment is meant to be a basic activity for students studying marketing. All files are in Microsoft Word/PowerPoint to allow for easy customization based on course requirements. The writing prompt requires a paragraph to be written, but it could easily be changed to require an essay.
Included in this product:
--Microsoft PowerPoint Writing Prompt
--Microsoft Word Rubric for Grading (20 point basic rubric), 3 rubrics are listed on the page to minimize printing, simply cut between the rubrics to provide students with feedback
Thanks for stopping by! You may also like: