Teach students not only what the four marks of the Church ARE, but why they are important and how they are found in Scripture and Tradition.
This collection of activities is a no-prep unit for any catechist or schoolteacher that does NOT require prior knowledge or training with this topic. Teach it in 1-2 weeks, depending on your preferred pacing.
Included in this EDITABLE download:
1. Introduction lesson (what is a mark? What makes religions different?)
2. The Marks of the Catholic Church
3. The Marks of the Church in the Nativity Scene
4. The Marks of the Church in the Eucharistic Prayers
5. Unit QUIZ
6. Optional: Collage Project (Seeing the Marks of the Church in the Modern World)
7. Answer Keys
This unit is aligned with the national high school framework for Course IV (Standard III: Jesus Christ's Mission Continues in the Church).