This marshmallow catapult STEM activity is perfect for these last days before winter break, or as a gift to your students! Students will build a catapult that launches a marshmallow into a cup of hot chocolate, or their mouth! This STEM kit costs about $1 per student to make!
- Teacher Google Slides to use for a whole class lesson whether you are in person, virtual, or hybrid!
- Digital student recording sheet to post on Google Classroom (optional)
- Paper student recording sheet to use for in person lesson (optional)
- 2 options for bag tags (one for a whole class lesson & one to use as a gift tag)
- Step-by-step directions for students and teachers
- Video showing how to make the catapult
Supplies needed to make the kit:
- Mini marshmallows
- Hot chocolate packet
- Plastic spoon
- Popsicle sticks
- Rubber bands
*THIS LESSON IS COMPATIBLE WITH GOOGLE SLIDES & GOOGLE CLASSROOM. A POWERPOINT VERSION IS NOT INCLUDED* If you are just using this as a student gift, you do not need Google Slides or PowerPoint, just print & go!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: