PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This favorite resource all about Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. is jam-packed with meaningful crafts, nonfiction class books, photograph & word sorts, page toppers, a large variety of writing prompts, & more!
Some may say that younger students can't handle a discussion about the Civil Rights Movement. They are wrong! You will be amazed at how engaged your students are throughout this lesson. The crafts included will be cherished by your students and their parents.
I have carefully chosen appropriate photographs & created a class book that emphasizes MLK's dream of equality.
Be sure to look through the preview and thumbnails for an up-close look at this beautiful format!
In this resource you will find the following:
• Class Book in color or printer-friendly black & white
• Create-Your-Own-Class Books - Perfect to complete in small groups or individually
• Word Wall Cards in color or b&w
• "Dream Bubble" Writing Prompt
• Real Photographs & Important Vocabulary Sort (Perfect to engage students in a strong discussion)
• Fingerprint Craft (See photos)
• Famous MLK quotes
• Earth Craft (See photos)
• Differentiated Writing Pages
• Page Toppers
• Simple Protest Craft
You can visit my blog to see how I used this product in my classroom!
Try these other fun & educational resources!
Click on the ✮ beside my store name to add me to your favorite sellers. You will be the first to know about new freebies & fun products. All of my products are 1/2 off for the first 24 hours!