PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
6.05 MB | 18 pages
This set contains 10 unique handouts is for music teachers, substitutes, and centers.
It provides a coloring page in 3 levels of difficulty so that even Kindergarten will have something to color. :)
2 of the worksheets require the students to listen to at least part of Dr. King's "I Have a Dream" speech.
My students had a great time with the spinner games this year.
Here is what is included:
1. Dr. King Coloring Answer Key
2. Dr. King Coloring Page (PreK - K)
3. Dr. King Color-by-Note (Primary Grades 1st - 2nd)
4. Dr. King Coloring-by-Pitch (Intermediate Grades 3rd - 5th)
5. Freedom Songs Word Find w/ answer key
6. "Oh Freedom" Lyrics Fill-in (treble and bass versions)
7. Graphic Notation Worksheet (Intermediate)
8. Musical Elements Worksheet (Intermediate)
9. "I Have a Dream" Generic Writing Template (Intermediate)
*NEW 12-23-15* 10. Composing with So-Mi
*NEW 12-23-15* 11. Composing with So-Mi and Ta, TiTi
*NEW 12-23-15* 12. 1 or 2 Sound Names
*NEW 12-23-15* 13. Treble Clef Decoding
*NEW 12-23-15* 14. Spinner Centers Game: Note Names
*NEW 12-23-15* 15. Spinner Centers Game: Beat Value