Martin Luther King Jr activities
Martin Luther King Jr was an amazing man! Get ready to have your students hone in on those research skills as they complete this MLK, Jr. Flip-Flap Book®!
Included in this unit is:
* 1 M-L-K-J-r. Flip-Flap Book® - The students will have the opportunity to demonstrate what they have learned about Martin Luther King, Jr.
- write who Martin Luther King, Jr. was
- write about what Martin Luther King, Jr.'s dream was
- complete a character traits bubble map about MLK, Jr. and write
a sentence using character trait that he possesses
- complete an MLK, Jr. Was - Had - Wanted graphic organizer
- complete a Martin and Me venn diagram comparing and
contrasting themselves to MLK, Jr.
I hope you enjoy this unit!
Please Note: This unit requires 8 1/2 x 11 AND 8 1/2 x 14 (legal size) photocopy paper. In order to print this unit, you will need BOTH SIZES OF PAPER!
Try something NEW, DIFFERENT, and FRESH with your students. You can be sure they will have a blast showing their knowledge in a fun and interactive way!
CHECK OUT MY OTHER SCIENCE FLIP-FLAP BOOKS®:
The Moon and Space Flip-Flap Books®
The Butterfly Flip-Flap Book® – An Expository Writing Resource
Plants Flip-Flap Book® – An Expository Writing Resource
Dinosaur Flip-Flap Book® – An Expository Writing Resource
Frogs Flip-Flap Book® – An Expository Writing Resource
Sealife Flip-Flap Book® – An Expository Writing Resource
VIDEO TUTORIAL: Click here to WATCH a Flip Flap Book Video Tutorial
Flip Flap Book® Video Tutorial
Thank you for your interest in my product. If you purchase it, I would be grateful if you could leave feedback on my unit.