You'll love these mentor sentences focused on the life of Martin Luther King Jr. Combine daily writing with content-rich mentor sentences that focus on the use of semicolons and commas. Use as a start-up activity, partner or group work, or as a center activity. Each day's work teaches about the life of Martin Luther King Jr. and emphasizes sentence structure, punctuation, and word choice. Just print and go! Perfect for grades 5-8.
This engaging resource includes the following:
- 14-content-rich sentence pages
- Scaffolding options
- Semicolon Interactive Notebook
- Semicolon Sort activity
- How To Use Mentor Sentences
You might also like these other products by It's a Teacher Thing:
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store.
All new products are 50% off for the first 24-hours!