Students can use a printable book for close reading, answer comprehension task card questions, use a cause and effect graphic organizer, and make a timeline accordion book for display or take home. Great for black history month! This is a rigorous activity suitable for grades 4-6 and even older special education students.
Included in this 42 page resource:
• A colorful, informational booklet outlining the life of Dr. Martin Luther King.
• A black and white version of the booklet.
• Instruction sheet for printing booklet.
• 18 colorful question task cards.
• 18 low ink question task cards.
• 2 cause and effect graphic organizers (one blank, one partially filled)
• Answer sheets
• Instructions for putting together accordion book.
• template for hand
• 2 versions of the template for the timeline project. (small and large)
• Common Core Standards for 4th, 5th, and 6th grade