Also included in
- Incorporate meaningful reading with comprehension activities with Nonfiction Reading Passages for Holidays. Teach the "why" behind each holiday with these nonfiction reading passages. These are a wonderful way to incorporate Social Studies into your ELA block (or vice versa!). Included in this bundl$28.00$41.75Save $13.75
Close reading is so crucial to helping our students become successful in deeply comprehending brief, complex texts. Here is a great resource for learning about Martin Luther King Jr. Day while dissecting the text through practicing close reading with:
- nonfiction texts (3 levels)
- non-fiction text features
- new vocabulary (3 levels to match texts)
- comprehension questions
- "I have a Dream" speech excerpts fill in the blank
- write a letter
- make a card
- illustrating and responding to the text
- coloring page
I hope you find this useful in your classroom! As always, if you have any questions, comments, suggestions please do not hesitate to message me.
Thank you for taking the time to review this product!
You might also like: