This product was created for students in a Kindergarten classroom and could easily be implemented in 1st grade as well. Through a variety of activities and worksheets students will learn all about Martin Luther King, Jr. and his importance as a civil rights activist and peaceful advocate for change.
This pack includes 4 print-and-go worksheet activities:
- Timeline (Color Me)
- Timeline Cut and Paste
- Adjectives/Who Was Martin Luther King, Jr.?
- Book Mark Craft (4 designs)
- 10 page printable reader "All About Martin Luther King, Jr" in full color and B/W
- timeline poster (full color)
- "I Have a Dream" class book project