• Save money by buying the BUNDLE. •
•Watch the video preview here
Martin Luther King, Jr. was a revolutionary man who helped get Americans talking about equality for African Americans. Teach your students all about Dr. King, his life, and how he helped change the face of the United States with this set of leveled, adapted readers.
What is included?
• Level 1 - 10 page matching book with 2 comprehension questions (14 total Velcro answer pieces)
• Level 2 - 14 page book with 4 comprehension questions (22 total Velcro answer pieces)
• Paper comprehension tests (matches the questions in each book - great for keeping data)
How do I put these adapted books together?
• Print on card stock and laminate.
• Cut on the dotted line on each page.
• In the upper left corner of each page is a grey circle. Hole punch here and use a 1" binder ring to hold the book together.
• Put a piece of Velcro in each empty box or circle. Put a piece of Velcro on the back of each answer piece.
Want to see a PREVIEW
? Grab a set of leveled, adapted readers for FREE here
Get this adapted book set for just $1 a book by purchasing the January BUNDLE
Find more Adapted Books here.
Connect with me:
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!