Martin Luther King Jr. Day is a great opportunity to teach history...and to tie in reading and writing, but now it's time to add some science! Here are some great activities that tie in a quote by Dr. King and an experiment/activity that works along with that theme. What a great way to add another element to your teaching.
This pack includes:
-Yin Yang Activity, record sheet, and lesson plan
-Balloon Experiment, record sheet,and lesson plan
-Open ended Light and Color Experiments with record sheets
-video connections and writing prompt
Check out my blog for science ideas, lessons, and freebies at:
The Science School Yard
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page
• Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button.
• Click it. Give a quick rating & leave a short comment for the product.
• Your feedback will give you credits to use on future TPT purchases.
• If there is a small mistake on an item, or you have suggestions/constructive criticism, please let me know under the Q and A section before leaving negative feedback! Please give me a chance to fix it and improve my product. Thanks!
☺Follow me & receive updates about my products:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo.
• Click it to become a follower.
• Voila! You will now receive email updates about new products in my store.
• My new products are 20% off the first 48 hours after going on TPT…following me will save you money
The Science School Yard can help you make science simple with: task cards, stations, FOSS supplementals and review, STEM, NGSS and more!
Check out my instagram at: scienceschoolyard or on twitter @k5science gal and my blog at:The Science School Yard