Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
2.5 MB | 7 pages
This Martin Luther King, Jr. Group Research Project is aligned with the common core standards and requires students to work together to create a MLK Jr. research paper and accompanying PowerPoint presentation. The final project includes a five paragraph research paper written and cited in MLA format and a PowerPoint presentation that is presented to class.
Assigning this group research project is a great way for students to learn about Martin Luther King, Jr. and his work in the Civil Rights Movement. It also capitalizes on collaborative learning and working together on a short research project.
This download includes:
- The research project assignment (PDF)
- Research topics and websites for students to visit (PDF)
- Group member evaluation forms (PDF)
- Teacher rubric with customizable point values (PDF)
- Editable example PowerPoint Template (editable PPT)