This mini-packet will help you introduce Martin Luther King, Jr. in an EASY, FUN, and FAST way. It includes activities to teach your students in a span of 2-3 days about this famous American and why we have a special holiday to honor him.
• a large color poster (8.5 x 11)
• a list of guided reading questions to glue on the back of the poster to promote class discussion
• a craftivity (SEE PREVIEW)
• big letters to make bulletin board title (SEE PREVIEW)
• a small b/w emergent reader (half sheet). Use to introduce the craftivity or writing
• a variety of printables covering the following skills: writing, following directions and phonics (-dr blend, -ing word family)
Please open the preview to see everything that is included.
This resource is part of our new upcoming series. These mini packets will include activities to teach special days/ holidays in a short amount of time.
Note: All of them also available in Spanish.
Other Mini Packets available:
First Days of School
Community Helpers / Labor Day
Happy New Year
Martin Luther King Jr
Our 'Mini Packet" series will include
• Black History Month (Ruby Bridges)
• Valentine's Day
• Dental Health
• St. Patrick's Day
• Last Days of School
• Memorial Day