☆☆☆ Engaging Activity: let your students have their own book !!
Martin Luther King, Jr - I have a Dream: a MiniBook
This mini book contains:
- Cover : a cover to color
- Page 1: Who was Martin Luther King (text to read)
- Page 2: What was the Civil Rights Movement (page to be completed by your students)
- Page 3: Other famous Civil Rights activists (page to be completed by your students)
- Page 4: MLK's speech - I have a dream (historical background))
- Page 5: I have a dream - excerpt from his speech
- Page 6: What is your dream ? (page to be completed by your students))
- Page 7: picture to color
Black and White version only - perfect for your students to color.
Instructions provided. You can also have a look at the video I made :
How to make a mini-book
◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈
This product is for your personal and your classroom use only.
It is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying or distributing for more than one teacher is prohibited. Please read TOU.
Be the first to know about my new products, discounts and freebies
Just click on the Follow Me green star ✩ next to my store’s name.
You can also follow me on my FaceBook Page
or on Pinterest
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page
. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button
. Simply click on it : then give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.