PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Students learn about the life and contributions of Martin Luther King by reading an article, creating a comic strip, working on a timeline, recording facts and character traits, and building some fun crafts that reflect what they've learned.
- One-page article about the life of Martin Luther King
- 8 word wall words
- Mini Comic Strip Response
- Timeline Sequencing Activity
- Fact Cube Activity
- Comprehension Cube Activity
- Character Trait Map
- I Have a Dream Bunting
- Martin Luther King Mobile Craftivity
- Writing Prompt Suggestions
- Four different writing papers
You might also like
Feedback and/or a rating is appreciated!
For more free and affordable teaching products, follow my store!