Also included in
- What a fun way to practice your speech words and make fun craftivities while working on your expressive and receptive language skills and oral communication. 17 different seasonal craftivity products are included. This makes a total of 30 different crafts that you can create in your therapy sessio$55.20$69.00Save $13.80
Looking for a fun activity your speech groups will love, then check out these Martin Luther King Junior crafts. It will target articulation and language goals for all of your speech groups from 1st through fourth grade.
- articulation targets
- language targets
- 10 words for every sound in the initial, medial and final position of words
- words in print with images for all articulation targets
- meet all your mixed group needs with one activity
- homework reinforcement that parents can easily review
Be sure to follow my store SPEECH DREAMS to see new products first:)
The following articulation sounds are included:
- L blends
- R blends
- S blends
One blank temple so you can write in your own targets!
The following language concepts are included:
- Who questions
- What questions
- When questions
- Where questions
- Why questions
- How questions
- 1 step directions
- Correct the sentence
- Vocabulary (occupations/animals/circus)
I have also included a blank sheet without the words so that if you have a student in your group working on fluency or language, you can quickly write down objectives for their goal as well or just in case you need to add some different words for your student.
Looking for more speech therapy crafts?