MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR. :
THE MAN AND HIS DREAMS
This unit is intended to be used with children grades Pre K through Grade 3 as an introduction to Martin Luther King, Jr. Children will learn about the life and dreams of Martin Luther King, Jr., read a short 8 page reader about him, and write about their own dreams for the world and their school.
This unit includes:
* I Have a Dream photo of Martin Luther King, Jr.
* Eight differentiated writing pages
My Dream for the World
My Dream for our School
Report Writing Template
* Martin Luther King, Jr. Game Board and questions
* Fact Sheets with information about the life of Martin Luther
* True/False Statement Worksheet with answer key
* "Answer the Questions" Game with spinner and answer key
* Martin Luther King, Jr. Word Search (2--differentiated)
* Readers about Martin Luther King, Jr. (2--different levels)
* Large picture sheets to use when teaching about Dr. King. (9 pages)