PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
9.91 MB | 10 pages
This set was designed using Melonheadz Martin Luther King Jr. Clipart. In this set you will receive the following:
● An easy to assembly writing prompt craftivity. The writing prompt covers, "I have a dream". The students will write and then attach to an enlarge clipart image of Martin Luther King Jr. (a picture of the finshed activity is in the preview). Included are two different lined writing papers. One with regular lines for older students and the other is handwriting lines for younger students.
● Cut and paste timeline. The students will cut 6 important events that occurred in Martin Luther King Jr.'s life and glue in the correct order on a timeline. I have provided an answer key/picture of the finished timeline, so you may see where the correct answers should be placed.
● A short comprehension read over, Martin Luther King's life with questions.
● Fact and Opinion Printable
● Words to describe Martin Luther King Jr
Be sure to download the preview to see the included material. These activities could be used to teach a mini lesson over Martin Luther King Jr. All activities are Common Core aligned.