Also included in
- This YEAR-LONG bundle currently includes 11 separate Collaborative Activities in Google Slides to use with your students during the year. What are collaborative digital activities? In these products, students all work in ONE Google Slides presentation to share what they're thankful for, poetry, signPrice $31.00Original Price $62.00Save $31.00
- Get $145 worth of free products with our entire year bundle! 50+ activities and resources in Google Slides to use with your 2nd grade students. Back to School activities, agenda slides, vocabulary digital notebook, biography report templates, parent teacher conference slides, graphic organizers, couPrice $149.00Original Price $290.50Save $141.50
- Get $125 worth of FREE products with this entire year bundle! 40+ activities and resources in Google Slides to use with your 3rd grade students. Back to school activities, digital agenda slides, parent teacher conference slides, holidays around the world, graphic organizers, multiplication mystery pPrice $129.00Original Price $253.50Save $124.50
- Social Studies has become one of my students' favorite subjects because of these digital activities. These activities in Google Slides will help students learn about communities, landforms, traditions, timelines, me on the map, and more. Use the sharing projects to help build community while learninPrice $23.00Original Price $44.50Save $21.50
- 8 engaging, digital activities for the Great Kindness Challenge, researching with biography templates, practicing self-love and mindfulness, sending digital Valentines, using Jamboard for morning meeting and Super Bowl predictions, and more!You'll save 35% by buying this BUNDLE! What products are inPrice $29.00Original Price $54.00Save $25.00
It's great to have a dream, but like Martin Luther King, our students can encourage others to TAKE ACTION, too! This digital opinion and persuasive writing activity can be used any time of the year, including Martin Luther King Jr Day and Earth Day.
This NO-PREP digital activity has students share their dream or cause, give reasons and facts behind the issue, link their text to websites for more information, and come up with ways they and their classmates can take action!
Use this to discuss Martin Luther King Jr. and support your opinion and persuasive writing. Students will collaborate in ONE Google Slides presentation to share about their dreams for the world. They'll also participate in a class discussion slide.
(Also includes The Great Kindness Challenge, Biography Report Templates, Digital Valentines, and more)
►Watch the PREVIEW to see how this product works.
Each student will personalize a slide:
★ State their dream
★ Take their photo with their computer's camera
★ Give reasons and facts behind "The Issue"
★ Link their text to websites for more information (optional)
★ Tell ways to TAKE ACTION!
★ Insert an image that represents their dream
After the slides are completed, have students present their slide to the class or have students use the comment feature on Google Slides to ask questions, offer additional ways to take action, and more. Directions are included to help introduce commenting. Kids LOVE commenting.
★ Links to 2 Google Slides Presentations
- EDITABLE - You and your students can change the layout and headings on the the student slides to allow for more creativity
- Non-Editable - Students cannot change the layout, meaning they cannot move boxes or headings around. Everything is locked down.
★ Class discussion slide "Our Dreams"
★ Cover slide for class photo
★ Step-by-step instructions for accessing, editing, inserting and cropping images, linking websites, commenting, sharing, and printing slides
Share with parents by sending them the link or print the slides to make a hard-copy book or bulletin board.
It's great for students and teachers who are new to Google Slides and also those already Google Slides savvy. Share this activity through Google Classroom or simply share the link.
*NOTE: When you purchase this product, the license can be used for one classroom, not an entire grade level or school. Please purchase multiple licenses if it will be used by more than one teacher. Thank you.
- Kathryn Averkamp - email@example.com
- Google Certified Educator
- Master’s degree in Educational Technology
- Taught each grade K-4 over the past 11 years
- Awarded Teacher of the Year for the 2019-2020 school year
- Click here to get notified when we add new digital resources.
♥ Don't forget you can earn TpT credits by leaving a review after you purchase products.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐More Google Activities ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
December and January Resources
Valentine's Day Resources
• Digital Valentines - send them digitally!
All Year Resources
• Digital Stickers: Improvement Needed + Motivational
• Student of the Day/Week Digital Posters & Class Book
• Printable Growth Mindset and Inspirational Quote Posters
• Entire Year Ultimate Google Slides BUNDLE (Growth Mindset, Reading Logs, Sharing Projects, more)
Learn Google Classroom for Teachers
• FREE PDF Guide to Google Classroom
• The Ultimate Video Course for Using Google in Your Classroom
Start mastering Google Classroom and creating interactive Google Slides activities and self-grading assessments in Google Forms. This complete video course will teach you everything you need to know about using Google accounts in your classroom. You’ll get instant access to more than 35 easy-to-follow videos that I created specifically for beginners
• Biography Report Template in Google Slides
• Distance Learning Writing Prompt Journal "My At-Home Adventure."
• Digital Reading Logs and Graphic Organizers
• Digital Vocabulary Notebook For Any Subject
• Digital Stickers: Improvement Needed + Motivational
• Mother's Day Cards in Google Slides
• Add and Subtract within 20 Word Problems (Great for review/assessment)
• Repeated Addition, Arrays, Equal Groups (Great for review/assessment)
• Entire Year Digital Multiplication Mystery Pictures in Google Slides
• Counting Coins and Bills Activities and Assessment
• Subtraction - Regroup or Not?
• Subtraction with Regrouping Word Problems Review (Topic 6 Envision)
• Me on a Map Digital Flipbook + Landforms Digital Flipbook
• Google Slides Sharing Projects (Timelines, Family Traditions, Community Workers Current Events)
• Communities: Rural, Urban, and Suburban in Google Slides (+ Google Earth!)
Beginning of the Year