Quick and easy text-based speech and language activities based on the life of Marin Luther King, Jr.! Target non-fiction reading and incorporate social studies while you work on language goals. Worksheets include:
3. Narrative, persuasive, and informative writing
4. Comparing and contrasting
5. Vocabulary (context clues, synonyms, antonyms)
6. Social and emotional reasoning
Prompts are meant to elicit written responses, but can be used to facilitate oral discussion as well!
* Please note, text is not included! This is designed to be used with any age/grade/reading level appropriate text you have on the topic. Activities were made using information from Biography and should be general enough to be used with many different texts.