Students need to familiar with the life of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. This 20 question scavenger hunt provides information and quotes from his life.
How to Use this Product
1. Print the Martin Luther King Scavenger Hunt cards on card stock then cut them apart.
2. Make copies of the Martin Luther King Scavenger Hunt questions worksheet (2-sided). Each student needs a copy.
3. Place the Martin Luther King Scavenger Hunt cards around your classroom where students will be able to find them. You can put them on chairs, on the computer keyboard, on the back of your classroom door, on the sides of student desks, on the chalkboard, or wherever you like.
4. Students have to search the room and find all of the sentence cards to answer the questions. You can differentiate by having students work alone or with a classmate.
Table of Contents
• cover card for organizing and storing scavenger hunt
• 20 information cards in color
• 20 information cards in b/w
• student answer sheets
• 2 colorful poster with MLK quotes
• student response page
• answer key
More about this Product
With the Scavenger Hunt game I have the students complete it as part of a rotation during reading groups. I only have 4 or 5 students walking around with clipboards to locate the sentence cards and write their answers. Students needing extra support can be paired with a partner for this activity. I have also done similar activities with the whole class or as a filler for early finishers, especially if you made the cards a little bit tricky to find. My students enjoy this activity.
You May Also Like
Harriet Tubman Scavenger Hunt
Rosa Parks Scavenger Hunt
George Washington Carver Scavenger Hunt
Juneteenth: A Freedom Celebration Scavenger Hunt
Black History Month Bundle
Tips for Customers
• Follow my store for product updates and sales.
• Follow my Facebook page to find occasional flash freebies and ½ price sales on new products here
• Please leave feedback to gain credit for future purchases.
• Contact me through Product Q&A with any questions, concerns, or problems.
Ann Fausnight ♥