This is a set of printables to be used for Martin Luther King thematic units or centers. They are directed to Kinders, first and second graders and can also be used for homework or extra activities.
The sheets can also be adapted for homework or homeschoolers, too.
This set contains 17 pages full of motivational and integrated activities:
1. Color the words “dream”.
2. Color by code.
3. Color hearts related to MLK day. (it contains 5 written words: peace, war, unity, poverty, unity and equality).
4. Read the poem by unknown author.
5. Draw your dream/s.
6. Paste your puzzle (from page 7).
7. Cut and make MLK puzzle.
8. I have ten dreams to trace and match. (numbers 1-10 matching).
9. Cut and paste “I have a dream” famous MLK quote.
10. Write 5 words with letter boxes (peace, dream, freedom, equality, love)
11. Read personal information about MLK.
12. MLK crossword ( this crossword must be done in connection to MLK personal information from the previous page.
13. Complete the KWL chart (K- what students know about Martin Luther King; W- what they want to learn and L- what they learn ).
14. Complete a bubble map about MLK..
15. Sum up dominoes and write (result up to 20).
16. I have a dream (writing sheet for boys) .
17. I have a dream (writing sheet for girls) .
You can provide feedback if you think this is a great contribution to your class!
created by Magischool 2014