Also included in
- This is a MEGA bundle of my three Martin Luther and Reformation Day resources! Engage your students with these print-and-go mini-units that will simplify your lesson planning and teach your students about this important topic.October 31st is Reformation Day, a day to celebrate Martin Luther and the$7.00$10.00Save $3.00
Teach your students about Martin Luther and the Protestant Reformation with this print-and-go resource that includes reading comprehension passages and questions, interactive notebook pieces, and writing prompts. Full student directions and answer keys are included.
October 31st is Reformation Day, a day to celebrate Martin Luther and the Protestant Reformation. Teach your upper elementary students about this important day with fun and engaging activities that will help them to retain and retell what they've learned.
This resource would also work well in a Sunday School classroom or homeschool setting. Complete teacher/student directions are included on every page. I've also included some sample pictures.
This resource includes:
- K-W-L Chart: Martin Luther
- Martin Luther reading passage
- Martin Luther reading passage – comprehension questions
- Martin Luther reading passage – comprehension questions answer key
- Reformation Day reading passage
- Interactive Notebook foldables – sample pictures and complete student instructions provided
- Martin Luther Writing Prompts
Resource created by Jessica Lawler
Want to teach Martin Luther with other kids?
I have resources for preschool/Kindergarten, lower elementary, and upper elementary!
Looking for other fun and engaging Christian teaching resources? Check out my wide variety of packets: Christian Teaching Resources