Also included in
- This is a MEGA bundle of my three Martin Luther and Reformation Day resources! Engage your students with these print-and-go mini-units that will simplify your lesson planning and teach your students about this important topic.October 31st is Reformation Day, a day to celebrate Martin Luther and the$7.00$10.00Save $3.00
- This MEGA resource is a series of Preschool Bible Lessons - each packet is fun, easy to understand, and engaging for little minds! However each lesson can be done independently of the others.This resource is a MEGA BUNDLE - it includes 34 resources with over 400 pages of print-and-go lesson plans an$62.00$123.00Save $61.00
This preschool resource is a fun and engaging way to teach your students about Martin Luther and the Protestant Reformation. This resource includes print-and-go lesson plans with stories, activities, crafts, and more - perfect for the busy teacher, Sunday School leader, or homeschooling parent.
The students will walk away knowing about Martin Luther and the steps he took to ensure that people could read the Bible for themselves and have their own personal relationship with Jesus.
- List of materials
- Suggested Bible verse
- Suggested lesson plans
- The Story: Martin Luther and the Protestant Reformation
- Activity: Nailing the 95 Theses
- Craft: Martin Luther's Seal
- Craft: My Personal Seal
- M is for Martin Luther handwriting practice sheet
- Coloring page: Today I Learned About Martin Luther
- Bible verse cards (Ephesians 2:8) - 10 per page
Resource created by Jessica Lawler
This resource is in a series of Preschool Bible Lessons - each packet is fun, easy to understand, and engaging for little minds! However each lesson can be done independently of the others.
You can buy ALL of the Preschool Bible Lessons (and get all future resources for FREE!) by downloading the PRESCHOOL BIBLE LESSONS MEGA BUNDLE
Looking for more ways to integrate Bible into your day with preschoolers? Join our exclusive Facebook group: Bible Ideas for Preschool
Looking for resources to teach Martin Luther to bigger kids? I also have units for grades 1-3 and 3-5: