A HUGE part of the Common Core Standards is incorporating the Standards of Mathematical Practices into your daily instruction. What better way to get students and teachers to understand these practices than by using these mini-posters.
Check out this marvelous poster set/bulletin board set for the 8 standards of mathematical practice. The 8 Standards of Mathematical Practice are:
1. Make sense of problems and persevere in solving them
2. Reason abstractly and quantitatively
3. Construct viable arguments and critique the reasoning of others
4. Model with mathematics
5. Use appropriate tools strategically
6. Attend to precision
7. Look for and make use of structure
8. Look for and express regularity in repeated reasoning
Included in the sit are:
-A poster for each Math Practice that lists the name of the math practice, the number, and a picture to represent it
-A poster for each Math Practice that lists the name of the practice and a short bulleted easy to understand description
-A handout that shows all of the eight practices with pictures on one page.
Thank you for visiting my store. I hope you enjoyed my product. Please send me some feedback as I am always looking for ways to improve my products. Be sure to check out the rest of my items. Have a great day!