An engaging ActivInspire flipchart, is about Mary and all of the mixed-up then fixed-up animals who follow her Fringe vocabulary is introduced including the names of the animals and their distinctive characteristics; the core word vocabulary focus includes: not, good, now. Realistic illustrations and visual sentence strips throughout the story aid in comprehension of the text.
This flipchart lesson includes:
• "I can" statements (ex. “I can: use/understand animal names,” “use/understand core words: not, good, now,” and “identify animals by their sounds.”)
• notes browser (yellow note icon) explains features for interactive pages
• simple, interactive Table of Contents/lesson schedule
• an interactive, visual dictionary which demonstrates the meanings of the core words
• interactive features on 23 pages to keep them engaged.
• interactive story that demonstrates the meaning of new vocabulary and sentences.
• visual sentence strips to aid in reading comprehension
• follow-up activity to match animals to the sounds they make
• an interactive survey (“Did you like the story?”)
• lesson closure page
This flipchart can be used for small group instruction at the computer and in whole-group settings using an interactive whiteboard. Students take turns reading and activating the interactive features.
Please come back to our store as we continue to add more flipchart activities!
**Must have ActivInspire software.**
***The FREE personal edition of ActivInspire can be downloaded from Promethean World***