PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
10.82 MB | 8 mascots pages
Your students will love these fun large format Superhero mascot cut-outs! They will look fantastic on your classroom walls, bulletin boards or door.
NOTE: This product is NOT included in either of the Superhero Decor Bundles.
Each mascot spans four 11” by 8.5” pages. You will print the 4 pages, cut out the image pieces and then tape the whole image together to create a large mascot that can be placed on a bulletin board or wall in your classroom.
The mascots are approximately 22” by 11” when assembled.
Update: I have added a one page 8.5” by 11” size version of each mascot to this product. These will work great if you want a smaller Superhero to add as an accent around your room.
There are four flying mascots and four standing mascots included in this product: a Caucasian boy and girl, and an African American boy and girl. Each of the flying mascots can be printed flying towards the left or the right.
1. Set your printer to “Fit to Page” and horizontal format.
2. Print on heavy weight paper or cardstock.
3. Using a craft knife and a ruler, cut off the white edges where the images will be joined. This will ensure that the pages fit together perfectly along a straight edge.
4. Using scissors, cut out the image on each page along the gray guideline.
5. Layout the pieces so that the image is complete. Then assemble the pieces by placing tape on the back.
6. Hang the mascot on your wall, door or bulletin board.