This is one of my favorite writing activities of the year! Students LOVE it. Each student gets to create their own monster and then write a story about it. It is called a "mashed up" monster because three different students create the monster without looking at the rest of it (head, body, and feet.) They are PERFECT to hang in the hall for the month of October!
Included in this pack-
1. Full set of directions with example pictures
2. Cover page of "My Monster Story"
3. Adjectives sheet (describe your monster)
4. Brainstorming sheet for rough draft of story (characters, settings, events)
5. Final copy paper (available in two different sized lines as well as black and white and color)
Enjoy! Feedback is welcome :)