Also included in
- Looking to engage your students in metric activities that make science the way it’s supposed to be? This bundle contains a series of tried and tested metric lab activities for middle school students. These will connect and engage your kids in learning experiences and create opportunities for you tPrice $29.25Original Price $32.50Save $3.25
In 1984 the U.S. reduced the amount of copper in pennies because it cost more to make than they were worth. This provides a great student exploration with pennies and a balance. Note: You will need to collect some pre 1984 pennies for kids prior to the lab. This lab can be used in a variety of contexts, face to face or online with our added video resources.
Included in this lesson
- Editable Spreadsheet with graphing instructions
- Student printable worksheet
- Video lab for data collection at home
- Teacher help notes and videos.
If you like this activity, try out. . .