Also included in
- These science graphic organizers include a range of topics from life science, physical science, earth & space science, chemistry, and general science.What does a growing bundle mean?Purchasing this growing bundle means that you save 20% on all current resources in the bundle, any updates to the$259.99$358.82Save $98.83
- These science graphic organizers include a range of chemistry topics including atoms and elements, acids and bases, chemical and physical changes, chemical bonding, types of mixtures, types of reactions, rates of reactions, and more. Plus new doodle notes are being added!What does a growing bundle m$59.99$77.38Save $17.39
- If you are looking for a one-stop shop for middle school physical science resources, you came to the right place! This bundle offers a wide range of activities and topics that will make teaching physical science a breeze. I have also included my Scientific Method Doodle Notes as a bonus!What does a$99.99$141.84Save $41.85
- If you are looking for a one-stop shop for middle school chemistry resources, you came to the right place! This growing bundle offers a wide range of activities and topics that will make teaching middle school chemistry a breeze. I've also included my Scientific Method Doodle Notes as a bonus!What d$147.00$184.50Save $37.50
This science graphic organizer will aid students in identifying and defining mass, volume, and density and how they are mathematically related. It includes three practice problems that walk students through how to identify the known and unknown and what formula to use and three problems for students to work independently. This fun, NO PREP activity will have your students mastering content quicker, easier, and asking for more!
What are doodle notes?
Doodle notes are a visual aid that will increase student concept retention, focus, creativity, and engagement. Students will gain experience in synthesizing information and creating their own tangible connections in their notes.
What do I have to do?
These doodle notes are no prep! Print which version of the doodle notes is most appropriate for your students (easy differentiation!) and use my provided notes or your own. I have included a PowerPoint slide show that includes the answers to the fill-in-the-blank notes. I have also included a student quiz to easily assess student mastery of the doodle notes content.
What is included?
⭐ 1 Fill-in-the-blank-version - use this version for students who struggle with taking notes, ELL students, or reluctant learners.
⭐ 1 Blank doodle note for using your own notes - this version has my artwork, but not the notes for more independent learners and students who enjoy writing their own notes. You can also use this version with your own notes.
⭐ 1 Completed example of the doodle note - Use my completed example as a mini anchor chart for your lesson or to share with students.
⭐ Student reading passage - this reading passage contains everything your students need to complete the doodle notes. Have students read and underline key passages to help them with reading comprehension and to figure out how to complete the fill-in-the-blank notes.
⭐ PowerPoint slides for the fill-in-the-blank notes - Use this with whole class instruction or set it up for individual students to use in stations. The notes are self-guiding and easy to use.
⭐ 1 Student quiz with teacher key - use these as exit tickets or as a summative assesment when students have completed their notes.
How do I use doodle notes?
• Teacher led note taking
• Student led note taking
• Independent research or homework
Connect with me
My Blog: www.themorehousemagic.com
Facebook: The Morehouse Magic
"Doodle Notes" is a trademarked term. Used with permission. Please visit www.doodlenotes.org for more information.