This Mass and Capacity comprehensive unit is aligned with the Ontario Grade 1 and 2 curriculum expectations. This unit includes six detailed lessons, worksheets and a final assessment. The lessons include hands-on centres based activities that engage the students in exploring both mass and capacity using non-standard units and introduce metric measuring using milliliters, liters, grams and kilograms.
Included in this unit:
• detailed list of all materials needed for centres
• teacher instructions for preparation of centres
• detailed lessons for six days of activities
• curriculum standard for display
• “I can” statements for mass and capacity specific expectations (success criteria)
• example of expectation presentation
• “Mass” and “Capacity” posters
• student cover page
• student “I can” statements
• centre activities (hands-on activities to explore mass and capacity)
• 22 worksheets in colour and B&W
• final assessment for Mass and Capacity
Please remember that this packet is for use by the purchaser only. Multi-use licenses are available on Tpt.
I would love to hear your feedback. Did you know that Tpt provides free credits for providing feedback?