This murder mystery kit contains the party of a lifetime! The setting is a Valentine's Day Mixer where a group of singles have gathered for a night of mingling. All is fun and games...until a murder occurs! The party is broken into three segments in which guests are provided clues and dialogue cues to learn more about 'whodunit'. While many Murder Mystery Kits contain only 1 murder, there will be 3 murders at the Valentine's Day Mixer. Guests will need to ask questions and share clues in order to solve the mystery! The kit contains host instructions, guest instructions, clues, name tags, character lists, and investigative sheets. 6-16+ guests can participate.
Chantel Cherie: assistant to Cupid Corazon and co-host for the evening. She is quite the perfectionist and is desperate for everyone to find love at the mixer.
2. Pearl White (Mandatory): an heiress who swoons when wined and dined. While quite concerned that she will be loved only for her money, she can't stand to conceal her good fortune.
3. Golden D'Ger: a young lad who hopes to improve his prospects by finding a lady of good fortune. He is currently a student studying business and would love to sell his charms to the highest bidder.
4. Agatha Agape: a lover of love and peace. She spreads positivity and self-improvement tips to all she meets. She was a hippy in the 60's and loves the free love lifestyle.
5. Harvey Hart: a timid antiquarian who feels more comfortable amongst old objects rather than people. He's felt quite lonely lately and has decided to seek companionship.
6. Sonya Sorrow: a rather emotional young lady who works as a librarian and pines over the characters in her novels. Life will never be as good as the fantasy she reads.
7. Fiona Fire: the divorced and angry friend of Pearl. She had been a stay at home mom and housewife for 10 years, when her husband left her and took everything.
8. Stella Stout: a cynical spinster who adores tea, her cats, and a good book. She came to the mixer to appease her friend, Amelia Amore.
9. Amelia Amore (Mandatory): A flirtatious and dramatic fashion designer who only hopes to find the man of her dreams. She loves to date, and has dated many, but has yet to find the one.
10. Malachi Merriman (Mandatory): A professional football player who is quite proud of his success. He has a huge ego and is very competitive. Now that he is reaching the peak of his fame, he would like a woman to share his success.
11. Saul Salvador: A humble musician who recently signed his first record contract. He attributes his success to his family and associates. He is shy and never had a girlfriend, but his friend asked him to join him tonight.
12. Antonio Anderson: the son of Amity. He is a high school English teacher and loves to make a difference in the world. He is here to guide his mother to move on from her recent husband's death.
13. Icy Lovelady (Mandatory): A mysterious stranger at the mixer. She doesn’t seem to be on the guest list but has quite the seductive smile. What could her story be?
14. Amity Anderson (Mandatory): a recent widow whose son begged her to come to the mixer. She loves to talk non-stop about her former husband. She works as a veterinarian.
15. Cupid Corazon (Mandatory): the wealthy and successful entrepreneur who started an online dating site which he named after himself. While many have found love, some question his abilities since he, himself, is single.
Mixers: You are other guests at the party who have come to meet your soul mates!
Amelia Amore–CLUES TO REVEAL DURING THIS ROUND
During this round, mingle with the other guests to learn about other characters and discuss the following with whomever you choose:
• Introduce yourself to a few eligible singles. Find out more about them and their interests.
• Introduce yourself to Malachi. You love athletes! The fame, the fortune; it’s marvelous! Tell him that you are very adept to dating athletes. Your last 3 boyfriends played basketball professionally. Ask him what draws him to his career.
• Introduce yourself to Harvey Hart. Ask him about antiquing. Listen for awhile, and then tell him he’s a bit too dull for you.
•Critique the outfit of other guests. Give them fashion tips. You are quite a professional.
“All you women want me to want you and need me to need you. You’d love for me to love you; you all are begging me to beg for you. But guess what? No one here is up to my standards for a partner. Cupid, you better work on your guest selection if you want celebrities and the upper class to attend future mixers."