Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Teaching ASL is hard enough! Doesn't it feel like there are barely any resources out there to make our lives just a little bit easier? We put so much time and energy into a beautiful lesson, and then a student is absent and misses new signs! We all know that dreaded "what did I miss yesterday?" question. This is an easy way to get students caught up when they miss class and you simply do not have enough hours in the day reteach material to every kid that was absent.
This folder contains a separate powerpoint for each lesson. Power Points include all of the vocabulary with gifs of the signs. Share on your class website, google classroom, remind, or even use a quick review or warmup!
1. Where do you go to school - page 167
2. School locations - page 169
3. Conversation - page 170
4. Personnel - page 171
5. Agent marker - page 174
6. Activities - page 175
7. More locations - page 176
8. What year are you? - page 180
9. Education - page 181
10. Coursework - page 183-184
11. Deaf education - page 186-187
12. Initialization - page 188
13. To be good/bad at something - page 189
14. Deaf Culture - page 190
15. How do I sign grades - page 191
16. Classifiers - page 193
17. Time - page 199
18. Beginnings & endings - page 201
19. Multiple meanings - page 203