Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Teaching ASL is hard enough! Doesn't it feel like there are barely any resources out there to make our lives just a little bit easier? We put so much time and energy into a beautiful lesson, and then a student is absent and misses new signs! We all know that dreaded "what did I miss yesterday?" question. This is an easy way to get students caught up when they miss class and you simply do not have enough hours in the day reteach material to every kid that was absent.
This folder contains a separate powerpoint for each lesson. Power Points include all of the vocabulary with gifs of the signs. Share on your class website, google classroom, remind, or even use a quick review or warmup!
1. The storytelling competition - page 211
2. Signing about sports - page 213
3. Sports - Master ASL Unit 6 - page 214
4. Crazy for & not crazy for - page 221
5. Signing about activities - Master ASL Unit 6 - page 222
6. CL: 5 - Master ASL Unit 6 - page 225
7. CL B & Base B - Master ASL Unit 6 - page 229
8. ASL storytelling - Master ASL Unit 6 - page 230
9. The past - Master ASL Unit 6 - page 233
10. Dummy Hoy - Master ASL Unit 6 - page 236
11. The future - Master ASL Unit 6 - page 237
12. Duration - Master ASL Unit 6 - page 240
13. The rule of 9 - Master ASL Unit 6 - page 241