Mastering division facts is so important for success in math in upper elementary grades! These interactive PDFs allow students to practice with an engaging and interactive activity! No hassle with math games you can't trust through apps, these activities give students the practice they need and create an engaging way to practice!
How it Works:
These activities are interactive PDFs. First they will need to be downloaded onto the device or placed on an online learning platform (ex: Google Classroom, Schoology, Canvas, etc.)
1. Students solve the problem
2. If they get it correct, they are directed to the next question.
3. If they get it wrong, they are brought back to the problem to try again!
When to Use:
• Whole Group/Small Group: Use the SmartBoard and a Koosh ball to have students
• Station Work: Have students complete the practice at a “tech” station during guided
• Independent Work: Have students practice independently or with a partner as an early finisher task or independent work time.
• "Beat The Clock" activity pages to encourage self-motivation through activities
• Interactive PDFs: Facts 1 - 6
Will be added:
• Interactive PDFs: Facts 7 - 12
• Division Mash Up (Mix of ALL facts)
*This is a growing resource! After the rest of the resource is added, the price will go up!