Mastering Math Facts Multiplication and Division: Aligned with the Common Core (Ebook version) by Laura Candler
Frustrated because your students don't know their times tables? Looking for specific teaching strategies or multiplication practice activities to teach and reinforce basic math facts? This 208-page ebook is a comprehensive resource that includes dozens of lessons, strategies, games, and activities to introduce or review multiplication tables. The step-by-step lessons make it easy to teach the foundations of multiplication and division, and the Mastering Math Facts motivational system ensures that all students learn their math facts fluently. I used the Mastering Math Facts system in my classroom for over 10 years, and if you follow this program as written, it's guaranteed to ensure that all your students learn their times tables. Download a 42-page free sample of the book and check it out for yourself. The free sample includes several complete lessons and activities you can use right away. This is the ebook version; purchase the print version here Laura Candler's Mastering Math Facts - Multiplication & Division
Free 42-page Printable Sample!
FREE Mastering Math Facts Sample
See Every Page In This Product!
Download a PDF preview of the entire book!
Laura Candler's Published Ebooks
This book is included in several of the ebook bundles below. Check out each title and consider a bundle purchase if you like two or more of them. You'll save at least $10 with a bundle purchase! ! Click the links below to visit each page and preview the books online.
• Mastering Math Facts Multiplication and Division: Aligned with the Common Core
• Graphic Organizers for Reading: Teaching Tools Aligned with the Common Core.
• Power Reading Workshop and Graphic Organizers for Reading Ebook Bundle
• Power Reading Workshop and Mastering Math Facts Ebook Bundle
• Graphic Organizers for Reading and Mastering Math Facts Ebook Bundle
-->-->Mega Bundle with All Three Books:
• Laura Candler Reading and Math Ebook Bundle
What Teachers Are Saying About Mastering Math Facts
Here are a few of the feedback comments about the Mastering Math Facts program, and you’ll find almost 600 more at the bottom of this page!
• This contains everything needed for multiplication and division for my third graders. The games are phenomenal. My kids love the daily quick quiz (made easier with dry erase markers) and tracking their progress with the ice cream sundae. Love this product. (Caryn Hammond)
• I wish I could give this an A+! My students love the lessons and games. I do as well! (The Buzzy Teacher)
• Laura, my 3rd grade teammates are HUGE fans of your work! We love doing the quick drills ...and the students literally beg for them every day! That’s a win-win! Thanks so much for sharing this great resource!! (Ashleigh Houser)
• Wonderful resource! I already see an improvement in my students' multiplication fluency. We do the 1 minute quick quizzes every day at the beginning of math class. Thank you! (Maria P.)
Aligned with these Common Core Content Standards
3.OA.A.1, 3.OA.A.2, 3.OA.A.3, 3.OA.A.4, 3.OA.B.5, 3.OA.B.6, 3.OA.C.7
master math facts, times tables, multiplication, multiplication facts, multiplication games, math facts, learning math facts, mastering math facts, flashcards, Laura Candler, math fact mastery,