Mastering Multiplication Facts- by level of difficulty!
Are you looking for a way to help students become fluent with multiplication facts?
Mastering Multiplication is a set of 21 weekly assessments of multiplication facts through 12.
Students will work hard to learn their facts to complete 30 multiplication problems in one minute.
Use it every week to keep students motivated!
Easy to organize in a binder
Easy to adapt to your teaching style and/or reward system!
Included you will find the following:
- 21 weeks of 30 math problems
- A student mini-book for students to track their own progress by coloring a karate belt when they complete a level (boy and girl versions)
- 11 posters of the math factors to display student’s belts
- A teacher recording page to track the progress of each student
- Reward wristbands to distribute when students master a fact
- Blank belt template for students to color, cut and hang on wall. Or, you may print them on construction paper to make it quicker for the students
***Per teacher request, I have customized the Mastering Multiplication Facts resources by changing the order of the facts as follows:
Students will learn their multiplication facts (2-12) in the following order 2,5,10,11,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,12.
This is helpful for teachers who are teaching their facts by level of difficulty, not numerical order.
To view the original file, where students learn facts in number order (0-12)